Friday 15 July 2011

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington about the details of his past

In a recent interview with Linkin Park's Chester Bennington about the details of his past.

V Festival

The Frontman admitted that he is a full blown''full blown, raging alcoholic" and as a child is being sexually abused spoke about.

Bennigton told Kerrang, ''I don't drink. I choose to be sober now. I have drunk over the last six years, but I just don't want to be that person anymore''.

The singer has revealed in previous interviews that he was molested at seven-years-old: ''If I think back to when I was really young, to when I was being molested, to when all these horrible things were going on around me, I shudder."

Linkin Park present their new single 'Iridescent', the current hit movie ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’ that features Linkin Park and marks the third time working with director Michael Bay are encouraging.

1 comment:

  1. hiii ... Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete